Have you seen this conference Jeffrey Scott is running January 15-16 called “Become A Destination Company®”?
MRC is proud to sponsor this event because we know how challenging the labor market is right now.
We believe Jeffrey’s conference will provide you with tools that show you how to overcome your biggest people challenges, and make 2020 your most successful, stress free and exciting growth year yet.
7 Challenges that are Critical for Growing Your Business
1. Attract career-minded employees so that you can overcome the frustrations of constant turnover, and gain momentum building your business. You’ll learn the 5 steps to attracting the best (of any generation), so you can shift from mindless recruiting to business and team building.
2. Onboard new employees, and engage them in career growth. You know that on-boarding is important, and career ladders are helpful, but you may not be sure of the most effective way to do them—especially in the heat of the season, and especially if you lose employees as quick as you hire them. We’ll walk you through the latest ideas and exact process (with our “10 Engagement Secrets”) to onboard effectively and fully engage new hires and current employees (regardless of their “generation”).
3. Build a purpose-based culture that drives excellence, consistency, and growth. Learn how to bring your culture to life, in a unique fashion so that you will stand out from the competition, and so that your company stands out as the “go to employer” in your area.
4. Implement a systems way-of-life, with better people and production systems, with full employee buy-in, so that more employees follow your systems, more consistently, for greater efficiency and productivity. You will learn my Million Dollar Systems Blueprint, and you will learn which systems to implement first, and how to do it step-by-step in order to create a process-driven company.
5. Organize your leadership roles for ownership thinking, so that your company will be more self-run, and poised for higher growth, without you having to drive every decision. This will allow you to better steer growth, with less stress and headaches, in a way that will free you up to work “on” the business.
6. Use “Open Book” management and incentives, to achieve higher engagement and better profits. You will learn the best ways to provide your employees with company financial information—to the degree you are comfortable—which will enable them to make more profitable decisions for your business. This will allow your incentive systems to gain more traction with higher margins.
7. Use new apps/technologies, to automate and improve your recruiting and employee-engagement and review processes.
BONUS, You will leave this workshop with:
- A Destination Company® Workbook and Toolbox, so you can implement all the ideas you learn
- Proven Incentive systems ready to implement
- A Destination Company® Assessment to use with your team back at work, to get everyone’s buy in and uncover high-priority weaknesses.
“Now is the perfect time for Jeffrey’s blueprint for building a Destination Company®. His approach is simple and genius.”Shayne Newman
For those that are from out of town and need accommodation, we have contracted a group rate at the Sheraton New Orleans Hotel.
Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport (MSY)
Hotel direction: 15 miles W
Easy Uber or Lyft to hotel
Estimated taxi fare: $36 (one way)
You can register for the event here: https://jeffreyscott.biz/services/workshops-upcoming-events/become-a-destination-company-workshop/
Hire More Workers with Martin Recruiting and Consulting
If you’re ready to get started with MRC, all it takes is a short website inquiry. Let us know how many people you’d like to start with and we’ll send you more information and an opportunity to schedule a sales call with Clay or the team. We look forward to hearing from you soon!